How do I watch a music video on COUNTRY MUSIC WORLD?
There are several viewing options when it comes to watching COUNTRY MUSIC WORLD (CMW). Every major streaming platform has been covered by the CMW team, IOS, Android, Casting, Smart TV’s, Apple TV and on the web. See the apps HERE
Please note that due to publishing rights or restrictions, certain content on COUNTRY MUSIC WORLD is not available for viewing from outside of Australia. For example, if you live in Brisbane but are holidaying in another Country, you will NOT have access to the full CMW service whilst visiting another Country.
How should I watch COUNTRY MUSIC WORLD for best viewing?
COUNTRY MUSIC WORLD will be best experienced in the following ways:
Desktop or Laptops
COUNTRY MUSIC WORLD recommended browsers.
(Windows 8 or higher & Windows 10+) Microsoft Edge (your service will buffer and become glitchy/unstable if using any other web browser on Windows platforms)
(Mac OS El Capitan+) Safari version 8 and up (your service will buffer and become glitchy/unstable if using any other web browser on Mac OS platforms)
COUNTRY MUSIC WORLD does NOT recommend the browsers below.
Microsoft 8+ Firefox version 30 and up (if used – must be manually set to medium quality or lower and video is only compatible to 720p)
Chrome version 40 and up (if used – must be manually set to medium quality and video is only compatible to 720p)
The COUNTRY MUSIC WORLD iOS app:
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
The COUNTRY MUSIC WORLD Android app:
Requires Android 4.1 and up.
What web browser are you using?
We advise our users to ONLY use Microsoft Edge (Windows) or Safari (Mac) – What browser am I using?. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera browsers are supported, but have known streaming quality limitations and aren’t currently 1080p Full DH compatible.
Please try clearing your browser cache. To clear your browser cache:
- To view your browsing history, select Hub > History .
- Select Clear all history.
- Choose the types of data you want to remove from your PC, then select Clear.
- If you use Cortana and want to clear browsing history that’s stored in the cloud, select Change what Microsoft Edge knows about me in the cloud, then select Clear browsing history.
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to the Safari category.
- Tap Clear History and Website Data.
- Now tap Clear History and Data to confirm.
- From the History menu, select Clear Recent History
- From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything.
- Next to “Details”, click the down arrow to choose which elements of the history to clear; to clear your entire cache, select all items.
- Open Chrome.
- On your browser toolbar, tap More .
- Tap History, then tap Clear browsing data.
- Under “Clear browsing data”, select the tickboxes for Cookies and site data and Cached images and files.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete.
Are you using Ad Block software on your browser?
COUNTRY MUSIC WORLD may not be compatible with ad blocking software. Having this software installed in your browser may cause CMW video to break or become glitchy.
Please try playing CMW on a different computer
I can hear audio but I am unable to see any videos?
This is a very common issue with unsupported browsers, in particular Internet Explorer 9 and under. Please update your web browser to the latest version. Also, please make sure your internet speed is fast enough. If you do not have fast enough NBN, ADSL or wifi, you will not be able to view the CMW videos without pausing/buffering.
Are you using a VPN or Proxy?
If so, this will cause the CMW stream to break. Please disable immediately.
Are you using a work computer or laptop?
You may be logged into a work environment VPN. Please disable. You may refer to Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections to check if there are any VPN connections. Please also check if you have any third party VPN software installed.
Still having issues?
If you’re still experiencing issues, please email us at [email protected] with the following information so we can liaise closer with our Development Team.
We will require the following information to help you further:
– A detailed description of the issue
– What is the exact page you are experiencing issues with? (Please provide links or screenshots).
– What time of the day are you experiencing the issue?
– What type of device are you using? (PC, Mac computer, iPad 3, Android phone etc)
– What browser are you using and what version is it? (eg Internet Explorer, Version 9).
– If on a mobile or tablet device, please tell us your device’s operating system eg. iPhone 4, iOS7
– What internet connection you have (NBN FTTP, 4G with Telstra, iinet ADSL 2+ etc)
– What suburb and state are you located in?
COUNTRY MUSIC WORLD
The only channel app in the world playing 100% Full HD Country Music videos 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Watch it anytime, anywhere.
Be part of the Country Music World now!
REQUEST AND WIN
Every time you request a song, you could WIN free time added directly to your current subscription.
Be part of the Australian Country Music future now!
Copyright © 2017 Country Music World Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.